Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Rich sugarmummy In Lagos Direct Contact Phone Number and Email Address

Sugarmummynumber.com.ng provides you with sugar mummy numbers all over the globe.  We have young, wealthy, old, beautiful and curvy sugar mummies with different desires. Wanting a lover .Then let's hook you up online today.  Via whatsapp, facebook, instagram, tinder, twitter, Skype, zoom. 




Hi.
I just moved to Lagos,  having leave in UK Most part of my life. I'm a divorce with no kids. Currently 42years old.  I consider myself hot and still very attractive.  Although I hardly go out let alone listen to men bulshit me.

I am a web designer and a computer programmer, I work mostly from home.  There you see the challenges with meeting people.  I just shown very little interest in meeting with my old friends.

Typically I'm alone most of the time and I could use some companion, some one who can put his mouth to good use rather than blabbing to my ear all the time.  I would rather he eats my pu55y and make feel real good.

I would pay for his service,  we would work out a price. And if he is really good.  I will definitely keep him and take care of him.

I'm a very private person, I would appreciate he understand boundaries too and does the right thing.  I will forward my number to you as soon as I get request and pick the best sugar boy from your request admin.

Thanks for having time to read and post this.  Hope to hear from you soon.
Kind regards,
Belinda O.


Connect with wealthy sugar mummy in lagos

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. My name is sammist
    Am from. Port Harcourt
    Am a student of Uniport
    Am tall, handsome, fair in color
    Am good at licking the pu55y
    I gat good size of dick
    Am good in bed
    This is my number if ur interested in meeting me
    08142638235

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm down for the job, i'm clitoris browser call08107509118 be fast

    ReplyDelete
Emoji
(y)
:)
:(
hihi
:-)
:D
=D
:-d
;(
;-(
@-)
:P
:o
:>)
(o)
:p
(p)
:-s
(m)
8-)
:-t
:-b
b-(
:-#
=p~
x-)
(k)