Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Rich Sugar Mummy In Dubai Number Without Agent

Sugarmummynumber.com.ng provides you with sugar mummy numbers all over the globe.  We have young, wealthy, old, beautiful and curvy sugar mummies with different desires. Wanting a lover .Then let's hook you up online today.  Via whatsapp, facebook, instagram, tinder, twitter, Skype, zoom. 


Hello,
I'm 46 years old mother of 2. I'm married too but my husband and I are currently living a separate lives. In a way it's helping with the marriage and making things simplier for us,  as I can't take him messing around and still trying to hop into bed with me.

I just relocated to finish and I'm working on a project that might last for more than 5years. In a way I will be here for a long time.  I need a lover,  sugar boy, companion, anything you call it.  As I mentioned. I'm married and not seeking anything serious. 

I had to choose a website like this because most guys I go out on a date with these days do not understand it. We can have a good time, I wouldn't mind paying your bills and helping out with funds when in need but I dont want a man bugging me for affection and attention.  Infant what I need is a man that will be there only when I need it.

Please admin when a suitable companion let me know.  I want an educated, clean, smart man. Black is most preferably any country please.  I'm Nigerian but any African country works for me,  preferably someone who reside in Dubai.


Connect with rich sugar mummy in Dubai today. And get her number without agent fee!

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. My name is royal Matthew, am 28th years old, am very interesting in any lady that need young man in bed am available any time and am very strong enough and am ready to her happy in any ways this is my contact +971581722767 you can call me directly or WhatsApp me.

    ReplyDelete
Emoji
(y)
:)
:(
hihi
:-)
:D
=D
:-d
;(
;-(
@-)
:P
:o
:>)
(o)
:p
(p)
:-s
(m)
8-)
:-t
:-b
b-(
:-#
=p~
x-)
(k)