Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Direct Phone Number Of Hot Sugar Mummies In Zimbabwe - Photos available

Meet real zimbabwean sugar mummies online. Women seeking hookups and love and play thing. Rich zimbabwean older women with so much money to spend. Contact below. No agent free. Also meet real wealthy young curvy sugar mummy seeking love and companionship. Scroll down for direct phone number.

Meet Zara, A Wealthy harare Sugar Mummy Seeking Love and Pleasure 


Hello admin.
I just recently moved back harare. I've lived in UK my whole life. Work brought me here. My career actually. I'm 43 and very agile. But at the age i am, i don't think i need a man trying to control me and asking for commitment and all.
Please what i actually want is simple. A man who can offer my companionship and pleasure. Also loyalty important to me. I'm kinda famous and i would appreciate sugar boy doesn't tanish my image. I will pay him according to agreement. I'm open to negociation.
Sincerly yours
Zara.

Post a Comment

7 Comments

  1. my name is martins from Nigeria i live in PortHarcourt rivers state, honestly i don't have attractive stature which 90% of women love to see before venturing into a relationship but an not saying that i have a bad stature no, am lite in completion,athletic, average height. am caring and dedicated to loving my lady that's if she adores me too. am not really requesting to meet a sugar mummy because of the cash but i think i just want to have fun with mega woman. i want something different from the usual

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am Richard staying in ph this is my number 09056188319

    ReplyDelete
  3. interested app/ call +263 779 679 128

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hay my name is Jeffrey Gardner from the US call me and you will see for your self 1 570 892 254 09

      Delete
  4. I’m Alex and you can reach me on +2348186235646

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please this is my number i need one im very serious 08140286799

    ReplyDelete
  6. Am Charles Charley u can reach me on this +2349076140418

    ReplyDelete
Emoji
(y)
:)
:(
hihi
:-)
:D
=D
:-d
;(
;-(
@-)
:P
:o
:>)
(o)
:p
(p)
:-s
(m)
8-)
:-t
:-b
b-(
:-#
=p~
x-)
(k)