Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Wealthy Suzzy From Zimbabwe Leaves Her Direct Phone Numbers On Our Sugar Mummy Website - Register For Free Contact


Sugarmummynumber.com.ng provides you with sugar mummy numbers all over the globe.  We have young, wealthy, old, beautiful and curvy sugar mummies with different desires. Wanting a lover .Then let's hook you up online today.  Via whatsapp, facebook, instagram, tinder, twitter, Skype, zoom. 


Hello,
Please call me Suzzy. I live at Harare Zimbabwe, I'm quite beautiful and curvy incase you are wondering what I'm looking for in a sugar mummy sites when I have men at my beck and call.
Well, let me enlighten you,  when you come after me wants to control and own me,  and I don't want that at all. I have a serious relationship, as matter of fact he is loaded.  Never around and seriously possessive of me. He can't stand some dude talk to me, let alone allow me see someone else.  I really like him but I often feel Hunger between my legs and I desperately long for a man's touch from time to time.  A man who doesn't get tired of smashing. 

Please this must be discreet relationship, we would only see when I have urges and you will meet me at an agreed location.  No running your mouth about me to anyone, I quite popular, you will know when you see me.  My career kinda made me popular and my boyfriend is known on Harare. Please discretion.  I'll pay you well.  Just do you job well and keep quiet about it and we will be good, and your money with come in bulk.

Scroll down for Suzzy's number 

Connect with Real mummy in Zimbabwe, direct phone numbers 

sugar mummy in zimbabwe 2018

Hottest sugar mamas in Zimbabwe seeking hookups

Urgent hookups in zimbabwe

sugar mummies in zimbabwe bulawayo

sugar mummies in zimbabwa

rich sugar mummy in zimbabwe

I need a sugar mummy

Where do I get sugar mummy in Africa

Are there sugar mummies in Zimbabwe

Direct sugar mummy number in Zimbabwe

Real sugar mummy website no agent fee

Zimbabwe sugar mummy on face book and WhatsApp group

Zimbabwean online hookup and date.

Rich women in Zimbabwe 2018/ 2019

Zimbabwean sugar mummy connection and link up

Zimbabwe sugar mummy Harare

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. Hello am prince Austin 22 years old from senegal am also interesting to hookup with a lover who will care for me as I will care for her because am a man who has a caring and loving heart to person near me or my lover. Actually it is obvious I love you and really care for you and am always there for you in fact I just want to make you happy. Because you’re the reason that I’m so happy. I will be happy for someone to read this comment and follow my details below to contact me because am for real and am serious about my saying my private email address is peterpraisee@gmail.com or my whatapp number +221763893458

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi , am kanyinsola and i will love to be your man work with you side by side hold your hands and take you to paradise. and our love story will be forever after ..... this is my contact : 2349034451125 or add me on fb hargbolu olamilekan adedotun... i will be waiting thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Suzzy,

    I'm based in Harare and wil be right dude for you.

    Reach me on 0774 388 839.

    Let's hook up and take it from there

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm korede from Nigeria and am interested in you,so my number is 07016350804

    ReplyDelete
Emoji
(y)
:)
:(
hihi
:-)
:D
=D
:-d
;(
;-(
@-)
:P
:o
:>)
(o)
:p
(p)
:-s
(m)
8-)
:-t
:-b
b-(
:-#
=p~
x-)
(k)