Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Hot Sugar Mummy Direct Number In Victoria Island Lagos - Ms Lola Is Seeking Hookup Lover boy

Sugarmummynumber.com.ng provides you with sugar mummy numbers all over the globe.  We have young, wealthy, old, beautiful and curvy sugar mummies with different desires. Wanting a lover .Then let's hook you up online today.  Via whatsapp, facebook, instagram, tinder, twitter, Skype, zoom. 


Holla,

I'm Lola and I live in Victoria Island Lagos.  I'm usually out of the country most of the time, as my job takes me out mostly. I kinda do not have real friends here and I'm tired of looking for fokks outside with niggars acting like shitt and all.  I want to buy a good fokk, I know that's what you guys are all about. 

Connect me please.  I'm in my early 40s and I look as vibrant so one in her 20s. Just let me know how much sugar boy will charge for hookups, then we could negotiate.

I need a clean fine boy, in his 20s to 30s, tall, masculine and work out 6packs, a strong body, cute and most preferably a literate.  I don't mind if he's broke or not cos I'm paying him.  Once he's good as smashing, We would go places and I could literally change his life for the better. 

Kindly note, I'm adventurous and the dominant, you sugar boy lover is gonna be my submissive. Let's do things baby.
This is my direct number.. ... .



Scroll down for sugar mummy direct contact. 


Connect with sugar mummy in Victoria Island Lagos 

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. Hello beautiful Lady, my name is Bobby and I live in Lagos,am (24)and am an artist,love to write love song,have never been with a sugar mummy before, but I will really love to be with you,I got all your requirement, If you need me i' will be available anytime anywhere, promise (08173614900), my friends call me Bobbylove

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello my name is tunji please i wish to be ur love am live @ lagos my number 07064259583

    ReplyDelete
Emoji
(y)
:)
:(
hihi
:-)
:D
=D
:-d
;(
;-(
@-)
:P
:o
:>)
(o)
:p
(p)
:-s
(m)
8-)
:-t
:-b
b-(
:-#
=p~
x-)
(k)